Wednesday, January 22, 2020

5 Best Places To Drop The Floor Lamps

Being so obsessed with the interior decor, I always look forward to all the means and accessories, which can be a beautiful addition to my home. This time my research began with floor lamps, which has won my heart with its striking looks and designs. Hence, on much browsing, I could conclude some of the best places where floor lamps can do magic.
Some of such places where it can be placed are briefed down here:

Standing Lamps In The Living Room
While thinking of fetching the latest stuff when I had to renovate my living room, my first plan was to get in living room floor lamps. I had seen this in movies and so I was already obsessed with it and did not want to waste any more time before getting it home.
What I had thought included a contemporary floor lamp idea that could fit wisely with my warm grey sofa. For this, I bought a thin and tall standing lamp, which I found sleek and stylish.
I would suggest everyone to go for floor lamps influenced by modern and contemporary design as it can be a fancy accessory for many more years to come ahead. Be it a pole like metallic silver or something industrial like black; everything can go good with the modern interior. You can pair it up with cylindrical or glass lampshades, which can coordinate well with the subtle lamp poles.

Floor Lamps For The Bedroom
When you have seen in movies how the person pulls the strands of the table lamp, you can go different with pairing a floor lamp instead. I adapted this idea because I had a bedside table only at one side of the bed. So instead of giving space to the table lamps on that single bedside table, I instead chose a floor lamp to be placed on the other side.
It is a smart idea if you are also short of space or have incomplete furniture. Moreover, a thin floor lamp also comes up with flexible lamp posts which can be bent as per the needs.

Floor Lamps For The Outdoors
Okay! This is my favorite place to showcase a floor standing lamp because it has given a charming look to my place. My home entrance starts with a big gate followed by the door and there is not much distance between the two. So, I just posted two floor lamps amidst the two places and it is functional and WOW!
It was tall, black, with a glass lamp head and a metallic coat. This all made my floor lamp, a fantastic addition to the foyer. It gives the countryside look which I love the most!
You can find a place for your foyer too!

Floor Standing Lamp For An Exceptional Nook
Are you fond of reading? Or do you just love to sit at a corner for long and listen to lots of music? Then you can decorate that special place for you with floor lamps. Put in a curvy floor lamp, which would also act as a spotlight for your good reads.
Be it with the chaise lounge or a bench, such a position for lamp can also give a happening vibe to the place. So, when you are planning to make an exquisite place only for yourself, then you can definitely work with floor lamps.

Floor Lamps For The Work Place
If you have a home office or you are the boss of your place, then you can make it miraculous for you with standing floor lamps. A standard designer pole with a cylindrical lamp head can make it ideal for the professional ambience.
It can be decked next to the office table so that it can be both functional and fancy.

Conclusion:
This is how I used standing floor lamps for my home and was amazed by every good that it has done to my ambience. From inside to outside it can be placed at every other place.
Floor lamps are reasonable and the new trendsetter in the abode. If you are a seeker of the new fashion every now and then, then these lamps can assist you throughout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment